Re: Java/IcedTea not working in Chromium

søn, 06 06 2010 kl. 11:56 +0100, skrev Steve:

> > Maybe install another JVM? But this is supposed to work fine, I should
> > think?
> >
> It should work fine but, I’ve never got it to work. I always install
> sun-java6-plugin

Thanks, will try that. As I said, the funny thing is that this works
fine in Ubuntu Desktop 10.04, with Firefox. This might mean it's due to
some bug/missing dependency in Lubuntu packaging?

And, maybe it would be nice with a "lubuntu-restricted-extras" package
with things that work (like Sun Java instead of Iced Tea) and possibly
more lightweight selections in some cases?

(I know, wishing out loud instead of doing something about it myself.
Alas, I like using Lubuntu but don't have time to contribute to
development at this time.)