Re: marketing

Hi,

thanks for replying, one of things that was discussed was that the banner
should say 'Click here to Download Current Release' and 'Click here to
Download Development Release'. I mentioned 100 px for height as I think the
text would wrap to three lines. Or if you send me that banner with no text
on at all at about 600 x 100 px anyone who wanted could add whatever text
they wanted ?

Thanks,

Phill.

2010/6/6 神癒礁湖 ・ <rafaellaguna@xxxxxxxxx>

>  I'm working in a theme (mockup only for now). The marketing items, such as
> banners, sticks, and other things, will derivate from the main aesthetic
> line and, remember, this "a bit like a democracy", so you'd may not vote for
> my next theme proposal. This week I have pllaned to publish the first
> designs: panel background, menu button, gtk2 theme (now made by me,
> Clearlooks was not accepted for everybody, too "vintage") and wallpapers.
>
> Independent of this, you can mail me here (or my personal address) about
> your needs in banner's sizes and messages. So, I'm waiting your suggestions.
> That you pointed is taked now (banner at 600 x 100 px).
>
> Thank you.
>

>   <http://www.rafaellaguna.com>    <http://www.lubuntu.net>

PNG image

PNG image