Re: Cleaning Lubuntu applications (part 1)

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 22:47:45 +0100
Andrew Woodhead <andrew.woodhead666@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Loving the Lucid release guys, finally got a new PC (well P3 500Mhz is
> HARDLY new).
>
> I Thoroughly recommend wbar for all you guys liking launcher bars. It
> doesn't hold minimised apps like AWN but it's damn good.
>
> Here's my desktop:
> http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/andrew_woodhead666/MyScreenshot3.png
>
> Small, fast and works. Thought I'd share the love

That’s rather a neat little app.  I’m not really a dock fan but it does make Lubuntu look rather good. Pity it isn’t being maintained any more but, it looks like somebody wants to take it on.

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net