Re: Fwd: Grub Install Bug @Lubuntu-10.04 (Distribution Release)

You may want to have a read of my last experience with grub2, from moving up
from grub-legacy...

<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1331465>it took drs305 to correct
that 'simple' problem  (He altered the wiki page after it), it has gotten
worse. Do not mis-read, the problem it has come back to bite *buntu.

This is playing into the hands of certain corporate companies.*buntu either
works, or it does not. There is no 'gray/ grey' area about something
something so critical to a computer working. Users are not interested in
"ahh, but you can do this to make it work", it either works, or it does not.

Phill.