Re: [lubuntu-desktop]

Hi,

That sounds like you need to clear the cache in Chromium (Options  --> Under
the Bonnet --> Clear Browsing Data) Ensure the Empty Cache is selected. I
run with Chromium and have no problems, but if a browser does get a bit
confused, (Chromium or Firefox) clearing the cache is the first step to
getting it working again.