Re: Increasing interest in Lubuntu

Hi Yorvyk,

I will ask my host provider if they have any statistics on how many people
use the server area for the 10.10 beta at
http://phillw.net/lubuntu-maverick-beta1.iso I've still not fully moved
server area over. That is simply a case of Derrick having moved 1/2 way
across America to start a new job.

Julien,
In amongst all the alterations, as the broadband connection had not been
paid up for, and I refused to take the debts on it has been disconnected.
I'm now on a dongle until I can get things sorted out. If you email me, I
will give the login and password as to where to store the next iso image on
my server area.