Re: BUG: 10.10 Beta1: MAJOR GRUB ISSUE

Hi Pierre,

It's not actually Windows fault on this one (which I know is rare). More and
more manufacturers are using hidden partitions as it saves them shipping out
a recovery CD / DVD. For the re-installation of the Vista / Win7 MBR and
also grub2 have a read of http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5 I've
tried to condense what all those How-To's cover into a one stop area for
people as quick reference guide for when things go wrong. The links take you
to the forum area where you can receive further help on any of the potential
problems.