Re: BUG: 10.10 Beta1: MAJOR GRUB ISSUE

Hi Pierre,

I've taken further advice from drs305 on this one and enclose the
conversation for you.

(22:03:21) drs305: phillw: Yes. Grub2 still doesn't get the names right and
I don't think it's been fixed.
(22:03:58) drs305: Either a custom menu named 09_custom so it's at the top,
or modify 30_os-prober.

(22:07:15) drs305: I don't have a Custom menu section. I forgot and was
looking at my tweaks.
(22:07:30) drs305: meierfra has a good custom menu post. I'll get it.
(22:07:58) drs305:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/bootinfoscript/index.php?title=Boot_Problems:Custom_Menu
(22:08:50) drs305: All they would do is copy the entire menuentry section
into 40_custom, edit the name between the quotes, and then save it as
09_custom and make it executable.

If you have any further questions, you can catch drs305 via his grub2 thread
at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1195275