Re: LXDE + OOo Impress + Ubuntu / Lubuntu--> squeezed subscripts

Yes, it works and it's a good idea. But it's still a problem when the
document is opened on another computer, like my Gnome-Ubuntu machine.
Then it will most likely look expanded. My live Lubuntu session just
crashed before I had saved the file to an external drive. So I give up
producing any hard evidence for today. Have to go to work now.

I think it is definitely something buggy in the border regions between
OOo, LXDE and Ubuntu/ Debian. I just don't know who is interested in the
problem. Should I turn to OpenOffice.org?