Re: People having trouble with dualboots?

Hiyas Julien,

I've copied it over, I'm  now going to back and nag as to why my admin
rights for wiki editing have still not been updated even though I am now a
wiki admin person (but that seems to be known bug). As soon as they have it
sorted, I'll remove the old page.

Hiyas Jared,

as always, thanks for your work, it is appreciated. I hope you have finally
managed to corner Kermiac and have a chat with him.