Re: Lubuntu 10.10 RMX

*Good idea. But we don't have the ability to manage the theme globally in*
*LXDE. The concept of "Theme" (like in GNOME) doesn't exist. But, that*
*should not stop us to add some good extra artworks in an -extra*
*packages.*

I remembered the program that used to control the theme in win98... how
difficult could be to implement a script like that to lxappareance? a label
more called "themes" that sets openbox theme, gtk theme, wallpaper and
lxmenu-icon all at once?
It could be a great great thing to do for lubuntu!!

Other thing: when Lubuntu is freshly installed, Chromium has its own theme
by default... it would be nice if it had the option "use the gtk theme" by
default.

--
jpxsat
Ubuntu user #29.157 (Lubuntu 10.04)