Re: drop box

and no, I was not logged on as root.  The code I put in my post was probably
copied from someone else and I simply edited it to convey what I had done.
 I guess I should have looked closer before I pasted it here.  I should have
know there would be a snob among us.

So do you want to help or should I go back to Peppermint?

Tim