pcmanfm not seeing nas?

Hi everyone,

I guess I haven't used my nas in a while because I just realized that
pcmanfm doesn't see my network drives like nautilus did in Ubuntu.  Is this
a problem with pcmanfm or do I need to set something up?  Looks like I might
need to use samba?  I don't really feel like setting though.

My goal for my Lubuntu install is to maximize battery life on my laptop
while having a system that does the "basics" without having to do a ton of
configuration.  I'm not the "tweak and geek" type.  I just want my OS to
work they way I need it to.  My machine has plenty of resources.  Is there a
compelling reason for me NOT to use nautilus?  I just seems to do a little
more than pcmanfm.  Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Follow ups