Re: Lubuntu for anyone?

Hi Tim & all,

I asked the same questions to myself several times :)

I tried to fully switch to Lubuntu several times but till now I always
went back to regular Ubuntu. I love Lubuntu's (LXDE's) simplicity and
leanness, but for various reasons there is always some small bug or
misbehavior that makes me go back to Ubuntu. I would love to have a
100% perfect Lubuntu (as most probably everybody here does), and make
a complete switch to this distribution, but it did not happen so far.
It is very clear to everybody who uses it that it becomes better and
better with each release. 11.04 is (or will be) better that 10.10 and
much better that 10.04. Congrats and big thank to everybody who puts
long hours and energy creating this new distribution polished.

The goal is clear, it is for old computers and/or low resource
computers (sometimes it's the same thing) and average people who just
installs it and uses it (no tweaking should be required).

However there is a user group (including myself in here) who uses it
on more powerful computers and likes this distro for it's leanness (or
looks?).

Of course it's frustrating if something does not work, but people here
on this mailing list are very friendly and helpful, help is almost
immediate. Thanks for this also!

Thank you Lubuntu/LXDE Team and I'm looking forward for the second beta image :)
Zoltan