Re: Lubunu Screencasts

Hi Phil,

would be great if you could host the videos on your server and if we
could embed them somehow in the lubuntu site. Unfortunately the videos
are currently with car advertisements when I view them. I already had
some discussions with Leszek about this as blip also offers adsfree
videos. It might be a solution if you host the videos, so we can offer
adfree videos. I am not totally against advertising, if it is for a
dedicated purpose. Particularly though, I find forced advertising
before a video pretty annoying. Just reminds me of boring TV times.

Ciao,

Mario