Lubuntu development process documentation, etc.

On 02/10/2011 04:34 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:

> As Julien catches up with what will be a massive backlog, I'm certain
> he will be in touch with you. Once again, thanks for coming on board
> to help.

Sure.  Somewhat in this same vein, what do you think of Karl Fogel's
book "Producing Open Source Software" ?

  http://producingoss.com/en/producingoss.html

What fraction of the principles it espouses could usefully be applied to
Lubuntu at this point in its growth?  There is even a Dutch translation,
which might be handy for hajour and undefined -- I'm not sure we have
anyone on the team (yet) who would benefit greatly from the Japanese
translation :)

(This book should probably be required reading for all the budding
developers in the speechcontrol project, but that's a separate topic).

Jonathan