Re: Lubuntu development process documentation, etc.

2011/2/11 Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 02/10/2011 04:34 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
>
>> As Julien catches up with what will be a massive backlog, I'm certain
>> he will be in touch with you. Once again, thanks for coming on board
>> to help.
>
> Sure.  Somewhat in this same vein, what do you think of Karl Fogel's
> book "Producing Open Source Software" ?
>
>  http://producingoss.com/en/producingoss.html
>
> What fraction of the principles it espouses could usefully be applied to
> Lubuntu at this point in its growth?  There is even a Dutch translation,
> which might be handy for hajour and undefined -- I'm not sure we have
> anyone on the team (yet) who would benefit greatly from the Japanese
> translation :)
>
> (This book should probably be required reading for all the budding
> developers in the speechcontrol project, but that's a separate topic).
>
> Jonathan

Well, the main problem now is to found developers, not organize the work :)
Actually, the development of LXDE is very quiet : one of the main dev
have quiet, pcman is busy, and other distro maintainers are also
quiet. I was not very active recently also.