Re: Fwd: "get lubuntu" on Lubuntu website

Hiyas Mario,

As virtually all wiki areas can be updated by anyone, if you wish to link to
the new documentation area, the download section or the dev's section please
feel free to do so. Myself and others do keep them up to date. We do
encourage the use of torrents, but I do hold the iso's on my server area for
times when there are no seeders about. If you have a quick look at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu which has the details and release notes, the
new documentation area is at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation the dev area has the
notes on the upcoming 11.04 release (and all dev releases) is under
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Developers specifically at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing
We are fortunate to have some willing and gifted wiki people to help
Lubuntu, so the wiki pages are updated pretty quickly by any of the admin
gang as soon as a request / information comes in from our devs. (it also
keeps some of my padawans from getting bored).