Re: Any major "must fix before Beta" issues left in Lubuntu?

Should we consider putting it on the list of ubiquity devs to reduce memory
footprint? Once we are an official derivative of Ubuntu we might have a
better foot to stand on and ask for these things.
But it would even benefit Ubuntu I guess. Lower footprint would speed up
installation as well?
Just a thought of course.

With metta, Chris