Re: New header

I have had some thoughts about it and will try some things this afternoon
again. I can't seem to give the links a custom color, therefor they are
orange. I will see if there is a bug about it on [1], or I will make one for
it. I'll report back when I've got it updated to a new "release".

With metta,

Chris Druif