Re: system requirements (workaround created!)

Le Sunday 15 May 2011 à 18:23 -0700, Jonathan Marsden a écrit :
> If I understand you correctly, Lubuntu 11.04 default install would
> (just!) fit on a 2GB (binary GB) disk.  That's pretty lightweight; can
> you name any common desktop or laptop i386 "PC" architecture machines
> made in the the last ten years for general end user use (i.e. not
> embedded designs) that have less than 2GB of disk storage?

Well there is the space to install the system, and the space to use
it :) You need to have a btt of space free to be confortable to use the
system.
However, having a system that could be installed on < 3 Gb, I pretty
happy with the result. Like Jonathan said, if you can determine use
cases when it's not enough, we can try to work on them.