The procedure for transforming Ubuntu into Lubuntu

I'm the founder and lead developer of a new lightweight distro based on
antiX Linux called Swift Linux.

I'm trying to familiarize myself with the procedures of other distros so
that I can improve the development process and infrastructure of my own,
as Swift Linux is my first experience working on a distro.  Given the
similarities in our distros (targeting the lower part of the Linux
market and being based on existing distros), I figure that much of what
works for Lubuntu will work for Swift Linux.

What is the procedure for creating the latest version of Lubuntu?  I'd
like to go through your process from start to finish.

Jason Hsu
http://www.swiftlinux.org
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by