Re: 700 mhz laptop with 256 ram running lubuntu

I have an instance of Zenix (Debian Based) that runs on 70MB RAM using my
Virtual Machine. Whether the Developer could actually squeeze another 20MB
out of it and retain good functionality is something I can ask, but doubt.
It is already a pretty slim system!

If anyone would like to have a try with it, it is available for download
from http://zenix-os.net/download.html