Re: Lubuntu Manual?

On 07/29/2011 11:43 AM, James Gifford wrote:
On the topic of documentation, I've been working (in between my summer job) on trying to expand the Lubuntu documentation ("how do I do X?") on AskUbuntu.com - but unfortunately I don't have much there yet.

Cheers,
James Gifford

I think this is great. If we get to know about where you are running short of hands, we can pitch-in and try to address that in Muktware's Lubuntu Manuan, since it will be under CCL, you can use what you find useful.

What say?

Swapnil