Re: Last tests before 11.10 release

This is the 3rd time I download the latest iso and the download failed and
disconnected. I don't know what shall I do? I tried to download at different
times but same.

As you can see, it always stuck and that's the best speed I can reach. I
wish I could upgrade my internet but it's very costly for a jobless guy like
me.

Will give it another try and hopefully it will work this time.

--
Best Regards,

*A.J
amjjawad*