Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

> Oh please don't, I imagine the mess and trolls for this tread :)
> And also, it's not only a question of popularity, we need to consider
> other aspects.

Yes, I realized it could be a bad idea for now. Let's first decide, we as a
team then we can go public.

So, I just sent to Jean-Pierre. Any thing specific in your mind to test and
compare these two browser? I have a P4 and can drop my RAM to 256MB (it
shows 242MB actually on the Task Manager).

Let me know :)

--
Best Regards,

*A.J
amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Blog <http://amjjawad.wordpress.com> | My Wiki
Page<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>| My
Launchpad <https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> | My Ubuntu Forum
Profile<http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*~ My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words || ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short** ~ *