Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

Proposal for browser benchmarks:

- First of all, run the browsers without any add-on
- Take starts time
- Watch lxtask for memory usage & cpu. Inside Chromium about:memory shows
the memory used by each browser running too. Htop?
- Watch the general behaviour
- Sites: youtube, gmail, google, facebook, ubuntu forums (each alone, by
groups of two, three, four and finally five - I don't think that old
machines could support easily more than 5 tabs opened!)

Let me know if this is enough, what else should be added or if i'm just
talking nonsenses here :P

--
jpxsat