Re: Users' Threads - Help Needed

Hi JerryLA

The "blue wallpaper" I was talking about was from the LXLauncher, like
this picture: http://wiki.lxde.org/en/images/5/5c/LXlauncher.png
You can see the LXLauncher if you choose something like "Lubuntu
Netbook" or if you type "lxlauncher" on terminal.

I didn't tested the Precise yet, cause I am waiting the Beta1. If
someone changed something at the LXLauncher, I will be very happy =] ,
but I didn't saw any e-mail with someone saying that it is now
possible to change the "wallpaper" from LXLauncher.

att,

Gabriel Salles