Re: Users' Threads - Help Needed

What can I say? YOU ARE AMAZING :)
Thanks a lot, I appreciate that.

As for:
*Window Position:* http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31200
 I do have the same issue by the way - Lubuntu 11.10 from a normal
installation - 32 bit.

If you can reproduce it, and produce a step-by-step way to reproduce it,
> it's a bug to report, probably under obconf package if understand correctly
> the problem.

Yes, it's so easy to reproduce that. I'll send more details later because
it's too late now here :)

--
Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*