Re: Users' Threads - Help Needed

Le 12/13/2011 09:15 PM, amjjawad HOOHAA a écrit :
> Most of users, including me, start their searching for a solution or
> seeking for support journey from the  forums, of course after doing
> some Google Search (which in most cases direct them to one of these
> forums). IMHO, reporting a problem on Launchpad should be done if
> there is NO Real Solution/Fix to a particular issue OR it's an obvious
> bug (but again, how can we tell whether it's a bug or not?).
> For a small (BUT GREAT) team like us (Lubuntu), reporting issues on
> Launchpad directly without checking the forum will add extra work to
> the developer and above all, on forums, you probably could find a
> solution easier and faster. Maybe I'm wrong but this is what I think.
Sometimes, the solution you provide may hide a real bug. I'm ok than
some issues doesn't have to be reported on launchpad. But it's important
to use launchpad, developers look at launchpad, not the forum.
And it's possible that a solution provided can be included directly in
Lubuntu, to be available for everyone :)