Re: Users' Threads - Help Needed

Hi ammjjawad,

can I simply repeat what Julien says. As a tester for *buntu +1 series, we
have a forum area at http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=412 It
clearly states at the top..

*Ubuntu +1 (Precise Pangolin)*
This forum is for the discussion of the development of the next version of
Ubuntu (Precise Pangolin). Precise is in development and will be released
in April 2012. Please note: Ubuntu Developers do not usually read the
forums, to report a problem found in Precise please report the bug in
Launchpad <https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+filebug>.

The important part being that

*Please note: Ubuntu Developers do not usually read the forums*
*
*
bugs should be reported via LaunchPad, if some one is unsure, then they
should ask on the mailing list. These two methods of contact are read by
the Developers. This applies to both +1, current and previous releases.