Re: Lubuntu 12.04 - fan and cpu speed control is in some way wrong

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ#I_have_a_G4_iBook_or_G4_Albook.2C_is_there_anything_I_need_to_know.3Fhttps://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ#How_can_I_use_powernowd_for_CPU_frequency_scaling.3Fhttps://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ#How_do_I_adjust_my_fan_limits.3F