Re: 12.04 ppc - problems list

As has been pointed out previously,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing/PPC has some excellent links which
cover the ubuntu ppc. I'd implore everyone involved in ppc testing to take
the time to read them. If the lubuntu-ppc shares a problem with the
ubuntu-ppc then this should be noted. In this case, I do not see it
reported as an issue on 'Known Issues'. But I note it has been raised on
the forum area.

For those testing, one of the critical things that needs doing is
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11668162&postcount=16 If this is not
done, then the iso's will stop being generated. Getting them approved as
installable is priority #1. Only when they are signed off as installable
can we be assured that they will be generated and can switch over to bug
hunting.