Fwd: house keeping, emptying the bins, doing the washing-up, dusting & polishing :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greg Faith <gregfaith@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] house keeping, emptying the bins, doing the
washing-up, dusting & polishing :)
To: Chris Druif <chrisdruif@xxxxxxxxxx>

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 7:22 PM, Chris Druif <chrisdruif@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can you give a link or quick description on how to do that? Would be very
> nice if it automatically went down instead of top (for all those
> top-of-the-list haters out there).
>
> With metta, Chris

I use FireFox not Chromium and it is a plug-in called Better GMail 2 1.2.
You have to set up preferences and only use plain or rich formatting text.

After the top bottom issue I decided to try to find a simple way for Lance
and others.

I really don't care if people use top or bottom but apparently some think
it very very important. I am still testing the plug-in. Not real elegant but it
seems to work.

nm_geo Greg