Re: me

Le 05/13/2012 09:17 PM, Phill Whiteside a écrit :
> I offered, and repeatedly offered a resource to Lubuntu, For crying
> out like, you could have one the few IPv4 addresses. As for you and
> Mario deciding to totally ignore all the work that people commited to
> lubuntu did? You both simply ignored what was agreed upon by both the
> meeting, when it was decided that we ask our ML for voting. The new
> theme was voted in. You and Mario decided to ignore that decision,
> made by us--- the users of lubuntu. At that point you and Mario became
> dictators. Happy dictorship. I and others will not be a part of a
> system that ignores our wishes.
If I missed the part where you offered an alternative for lubuntu.net,
so ok it's my fault. For me, only the content of the website was
discussed, not the way it's hosted. The decision we made was on the
actual hosting, not a possible other way to do it. As I said, such topic
should be a different topic on the mailing.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne