Re: me

Hi,

without calling you a liar, and having to go through my email archives once
again to prove that what I state is the truth.

You and Mario totally ignored the wishes and votes of the Lubuntu
community. I stand by accusation to you and the "inner circle"
Simply put, we as Lubunteers are treated as pets, handy and nice to know,
but not available to actually make a decision.

It is for that reason people are leaving.