Re: Just picked up my first Apple

Hi Mac guys!

Can you put any findings of enabling testing / boot USB's etc on to the
area https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing/PPC

Also, as we do not have a co-ordinator for Lubuntu-QA, would you agree
amongst yourselves as to who of you (aka .. all of you) should keep that
area updated.

If there are any specific things you need help on with wiki pages, then
please do give me a dig in the ribs - I will always come to assist this
fantastic QA team.