Re: Fwd: ISO Testing Screencast

Hi Ron,

never feel the need to apologise. Everyone on this QA team recalls being a
new commer not just to testing, but to *buntu.

To give you a little history of L-QA. We had a set of testers that would
test our unofficial releases before we got full adoption for 11.10. From
our just 'checking things worked' (which they did), we switched to having
to file 'official' results. This was a steep learning curve for everyone
involved, we were fortunate to have some testers familiar with 'official'
testing. Flying by the seat of our pants, and with so much patience and
help from both ubuntu-testing and ubuntu-release we got through. Fast
forward to now... the Lubuntu-QA team are respected and valued in the
community. We will, and have, help any other flavour; just as they have
gone beyond the call of duty to help Lubuntu.

There are no dumb questions, just people who will not ask them.

@all thanks for your input to nicholas's video presentations, a 10 minute
video presentation can cover things that would take many, many pages of
text to cover.