Re: ISO Testing Cadence Week

Le 08/08/2012 11:01 PM, Nicholas Skaggs a écrit :
> I would echo phillw here; don't ever sit on a bug that isn't getting
> good attention! I have raised attention to several bugs this cycle
> brought up by folks like yourself and gotten resolution. We can't
> always fix everything, but I don't like bugs sitting without comment.
> If we can't fix it, let's talk about why and workarounds. If we can,
> let's communicate the timing.Things are very easy to slip through the
> cracks, and part of our job as a community QA team is to point out
> things like this that slip through. I should have an answer on Friday
> -- I'll push to have follow-up comments on both bugs, so you'll see
> the response.
Something that could help to keep bugs in the radar is a way to
"forward" bugs over milestones. For example, if a bug is found and
reported on the isotracker for alpha 1, it should be by default
forwarded to alpha 2 on the isotracker (if it's not with the status "Fix
Released").

Another solution is to use the
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-q-tracking-bug-tasks.html
<http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-q-tracking-bug-tasks.html#>
but I need a refresh on how you can subscribe bugs to it (previously, it
was a tag, it seems to have changed recently).

Just an idea :-)

Regards,
Julien Lavergne