Re: ISO Testing Cadence Week

Hi Julien,

this is one of several suggestions that we are discussing, another being
that after milestone release the daily reverts back to the pre-milestone
one until the next auto-build goes though which can leave people testing an
outdated iso.

Honestly guys, we are working feverishly behind the scenes! There is going
to be some sort of area / meetings for people to suggest improvements for
testing which has been discussed today (Hence my asking you about
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/lubuntu-q-work-items )

If something is 'bugging' you (excuse the pun), please do poke myself and
Nicholas; we do not bite and really appreciate your feed back,