Re: No desktop on beta2 alternate ppc

Thanks, i'll try that tomorrow (now, i'm on a pad :) ).

Btw, just another point: I see, that b43 legacy is not supported by
default. I get the advice to go to the linux wireless site and to
download the correct software. I'm asking myself: How can i do this if
i do not have some other tool (in my case:fortunately, i've a D-Link
140 wlan stick which is recognized out of the box) to get connected?
B43 and B43 legacy should be there - for Mac G3, G4 & cie - out of the
box (and i remember in earlier versions that was the case!).

Uli