bluetooth-applet

Hi!

Do you know, why the bluetooth-applet does not appear in the lubuntu
panel? I activated it in Preferences, edited the file in
/etc/xdg/autostart/ deleting the restrictions to Gnome3 and changed
the NoDisplay=True. But nothing. OTOH, when i run manually
bluetooth-applet in the terminal i appears. I also created in /etc/ a
file autostart.sh containing solo the line: 'bluetooth-applet &'.
Without any access. Lubuntu 12.04 i386 here (but it's the same for
ppc).

Blueman applet works correctly (but since the default bluetooth
integrates fine with pcmanfm i would like to change since obex in
blueman is dead slow).

TIA!

Follow ups