Re: Opinion Please

Hi All,

I am including my test results for the latest 12.10 ISO.  I test on an older machine tell me what you think:

Computer: Toshiba Satellite A-55 S106
Processor: Celeron M 360 1.4 GHz
HDD: 20 gig runnign Lubuntu 12.04
RAM: 750 megs

Results:
Live CD and programs worked fine, resized hdd with GParted without a problem.  Installed 12.10 on new partition!

The problem was with the reboot, the system hung after the install.

Be Blessed!!!

Elbennit

--
Elbennit Turner <eztechconsulting@xxxxxxxxx>