Re: Fwd: lubuntu powerpc desktop 20120928 SUCCESS

I agree with Adam. Whatever the appropriate boot parameter is, that's all you need to fix the problem. We can quibble about that later. Meanwhile, change the boot message and have it point at the PowerPCFAQ and we'll go from there.

The nVidia one is going to take some effort. I've asked Johnathan and anyone else I don't know in lubuntu-qa with a nVidia card to help out. I'll see what we can do. Unfortunately, with this, I haven't found a work around like a good boot parameter.

wxl