Re: Chromium eating memory

Hi Chad,

mixed news..

BBC news[2] reported "It's dead Jim" (as expected), but the launchpad
tab[2] also reported "Aw Snap!" This is new, as in the past it has remained
running. As you suspected, there were entries in dmesg which I have tagged
onto the bug.

I've raised a bug from within the VM [3] An identical running VM with
firefox installed and the same two tabs open is still happily running.
Those two test VM's are at your disposal on my home system if you need me
to run / check anything else.

Again, thanks for your time on this,

Phill.

1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/