Re: Fwd: Changes in Ubuntu releases decided by the Ubuntu Technical Board

On 29.03.2013 22:09, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
> If truth to be told, this is my HUGE project for the moment and on my
> toppest priority :)
> I have one year to achieve that and I have started since few days already :)
>
> This is my page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad
> If you are interested and want to join me with this HOLY MISSION (:P), you
> are most welcome and can contact me anytime :)

This is a very good idea and absolutely the right time to be doing it.
Maybe some kind of three way cooperation can be done between the Ubuntu
community, the Fedora community and the Linux Foundation, or something
like that.

/Lars