Re: Files and Folders going to desktop

I haven't tried another usb stick just because it has always worked with
this one, and yes I also have a seperate /home. I really don,t know why is
doing this, again like you I,m testing always in four desktops, and three
laptops and never had this happen including the desktop in question. It has
been like that for about a month or so, just have had time to address it.
I'm doing some paper work today so I thought I would thro that Q. out there
see is anybody had a answer to it. I just don't get why it would delete the
/home folder throu the desktop?