Re: synaptic bombing on lubuntu raring ringtail --- norwegian system

see inline below.

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Before we go to those lengths, can someone else duplicate the issue?
>> Phill, can you (or Ali) install Lubuntu 13.04 in a VM, with the
>> Norwegian language selected, and work with Kjetil so you can duplicate
>> the problem, and document the steps to reproduce it?
>>
>> Jonathan
>
> Phill is taking some days off so I don't mind to do it myself.

I am travelling in a few hours, so will continue with this from next
tuesday! ...

> But I'd like to know are we talking about Norwegian interface where all the
> items in Norwegian Language? or it is just installed and selecting during
> the installation as a second language to be used in typing (which can be
> activate usually by pressing Alt+Shift)?

All items are in norwegian, that is, under installation norwegian ws
selected as main system language. I suppose in practice a lot of
english files also are installed, but I didnt ask specifically for
that!

Kjetil

--
"If you want a picture of the future - imagine a boot stamping on the
human face - forever."

George Orwell (1984)