[PPC] Lubuntu 13.04 video issues on an iBook G4

I'd just like to let everyone know that Lubuntu 13.04 doesn't work like it should on an iBook G4. The installation went fine, but the login screen is messed up. I've included a picture of what I saw on the first boot immediately after the installation finished.

I've tried to type in the password and press Enter, but that doesn't do anything.

When I installed 12.10, I had similar graphics issues after installation. The last version that worked was 12.04.

After looking on everymac, I've found out that the iBook G4 I've got has a "4X AGP ATI Mobility Radeon 9550 graphics with 32 MB of DDR SDRAM."

Here's the link to the specs page: http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ibook/specs/ibook_g4_1.42_14.html

Follow ups