Re: iMac G3 (was Re: Saucy Alpha Alternate PPC)

Jose,

I don't have G3 with Rage/Mach64 that has enough RAM to test live
installer, but you could try:

boot: live video=offb:off video=atyfb:1024x768@75

or

boot: live video=offb:1024x768@75

I don't think atyfb is currently built in, you may be able to modprobe
it though.
IE: "boot: live video=offb:off single" and then (blindly) modprobe
atyfb mode_option=1024x768@75